Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
By using the Site or downloading materials from the Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice as well as all other policies described in the Site. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions or any future terms and conditions, please do not use the Site or download materials from the Site.
These terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with this company, including any type of agreement.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
If you do not satisfy the above restrictions on use, please do not use the Site or download materials from the Site.
In using the Site, you agree:
· not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· not to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· not to upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
· not to use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
· not to upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
· not to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
· not to falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
· not to violate any applicable laws or regulations.
· not to use or attempt to use or access another person’s account or personal information, or create or use a false identity on the Site;
· not to use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
· not to use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, extract, collect, harvest or copy the web pages or any data or data fields contained at the Site including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information of any other user of the Site.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations, that relate to your use of or activities on the Site.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SRBN server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Links to Third Party Sites
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE SRBN’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF SRBN AND SRBN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. SRBN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. SRBN IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY SRBN OF THE SITE.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU:
The SRBN does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to the SRBN via the Site.
Telephone and Communication Charges and Equipment:
You acknowledge that you have the appropriate computer equipment and Internet access to use the Site and understand that your use of the Internet may incur certain operational costs such as monthly fees for a service provider. You are solely responsible for any and all telephone and other communications charges and equipment costs relating to your use of the Site. All transmissions by you via the Site shall be at your sole risk and the Issuer will not be responsible for any communications line failure, equipment or systems failure or other such occurrence.
INTERNATIONAL USE AND CHOICE OF LAW:
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by the SRBN from its offices within the United States of America. This Web Site Usage Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts and the federal laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to their conflict of laws provisions.
Except as otherwise noted on this web site, the contents of this web site are copyrighted © 2016 by Secure and Reliable Business Networks. All rights are reserved. No part of the materials on this web site, including web site text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the express written consent of Secure and Reliable Business Networks.